We are glad that you are interested in CMS. Below you will find the steps needed to get your child to become a part of CMS.
1. Information package: To receive an information package, please email us your name, address, phone number, age of your child and number of children enrolling.
2. Schedule a tour: We next encourage you to visit CMS. All of our classrooms have a one-way mirror so you can observe without disrupting the children.
3. Interview: An interview to determine your child’s overall readiness for the Primary program is required. You will need to submit the Application for Enrollment and application fee. The office will contact you with the available days for your child’s 15 minute interview with one of our Primary teachers. Please inform the school office which date you have selected for your child’s interview. There is no interview required if your child is enrolling into our Toddler program.
4. Registration: The school office will contact you soon after the interview, informing you of your child readiness and recommended program level here at CMS.
5. Enrollment: Please fill out all necessary enrollment forms and mail it with the tuition deposit. There is a sibling discount for a second child concurrently enrolled at CMS.
6. Placement: Your child will be placed in one of our classrooms. CMS maintains a balance of ages and genders in all our classrooms for the Montessori philosophy to be most effective. We do ask that Primary students remain in the same classroom for three consecutive years.
7. Transportation availability: Information on school bus companies is available upon request. For more information please contact our school office.